If you have experienced moderate to severe tooth decay or damage, our dentists may suggest a dental crown to restore your smile and promote lasting dental health. Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are placed directly over a tooth, encasing it up to the gum line. Crowns are ideal for restoring the shape, strength and function of a tooth, especially one that has lost a significant amount of natural tooth structure. Dr. Spencer generally uses crowns to:
- Repair significant tooth decay and damage
- Prevent a weak tooth from breaking
- Hold a broken or cracked tooth together
- Anchor a traditional dental bridge
- Complete a dental implant treatment
- Support a large filling or root canal treatment
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
We can design, create and place your crown in just two visits to our dental office. Our team works hard to make sure that each crown fits properly and looks natural with your smile. We are excited to help give you a reason to smile again. If you would like more information about our dental crowns in Jacksonville, Florida, contact our team today!
For first-class dental care, please contact our team by calling us at 904-355-5531. We would be happy to schedule your consultation with our dentist, Dr. Spencer, and answer your questions. We hope to meet you soon!