Welcome to Riverside Dental! We are proud to offer excellent dental care in Jacksonville, Florida. Dr. Michael Spencer, Dr. Megan Moshea, and our experienced staff are dedicated to helping you improve your smile. Together, Dr. Michael Spencer & Dr. Megan Moshea with our highly trained staff, are committed to meeting all of your dental needs and goals! The dental team at Riverside Dental is eager to help you and your family achieve optimal oral health.
We are proud to provide comfortable, painless dental care to all of our patients, and we are pleased to offer both cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Whether you are in need of a simple cleaning or a complex treatment, we are certain that we can meet your needs to restore your oral health. For first-class dental care, please contact our team by calling us at 904-355-5531. We would be happy to schedule your consultation with our dentist, Dr. Spencer and Dr. Moshea, and answer your questions. We hope to meet you soon!
If you have dental concerns about how to restore your smile or replace missing or damaged teeth, we invite you to call us for your free consultation.
A Note From Our Team …
Riverside Dental is committed to doing everything we can to keep you, your family, and our staff safe. Dr. Spencer has gone above and beyond researching products to use in the office that are safe and effective for all. We have always sanitized, sterilized, and complied with ADA® and CDC recommendations.
Additionally, we are:
- Offering carside check in. This helps us practice social distancing and limit close patient contact in the reception room.
- Asking each patient or visitor that enters the office to wear a face covering upon entering the office and when checking out.
- Checking each patient’s or visitor’s temperature upon entering the office.
- Using a vital oxide fogger after each patient in each operatory and periodically throughout the office. This removes contracted bacteria and aerosols in the air.
- Contracted with LabCorp, which provides testing of COVID-19 for our staff every two weeks; through the past two months, all staff have tested negative.